Sunday, November 15, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
see you on the trails
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Remember...Every 6 hours of volunteer time earns a chance to win a Surly Karate Monkey 29er MTB!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- bug spray
- safety glasses or sunglasses
- frosty beverages for after the work is done
If you have a trailer and trail tools bring those too. If you are like most people, and don't own your own pulaski and Mc Leod contact us so we can bring the tools out for you.
Most importantly come ready to learn, work on sweet single track, and enjoy being in the woods.
Hope to see you there!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
So contact us at email@example.com or call Darrin at 256-0031
Next work date is Thursdays: starting April 23 3:30pm to dusk. Sundays :May 10th 1-4pm and May 24 1-4pm. June Thursdays 3:30pm-dusk. Sundays dates TBA.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Looking forward to getting the trail building season going.
- We will start the Sunday May 10th 1-4pm(weather permitting) and ever Thurdays afternoon for the full season from 3:30 pm to ??? duskish.
- We will also build Sunday May 24th 1-4pm
- Please Email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, and keep looking here for updates and info on building dates, times and progress.
Here are the tools you should be using for building trail.
The top photo is a Mcleod rake the bottom a pulaski. A standard rake and flat shovel sometimes help too. But ultimately these two tools do the bulk of the work.